1. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of stay is required upon booking.
2. Full balance is due no later than 10 weeks prior to your arrival date.
3. Once the booking has been confirmed by Us, the guest has entered into a legal contract which is non-refundable under any circumstance.
4. In the event of the Property becoming unavailable due to a problem with the Property or its facilities or for any other reason, We have the right to cancel Your Booking by notice in writing to You and all sums paid by You will be refunded. We will endeavour only to cancel Your Booking if it is unavailable for reasons beyond Our control such as; fire, flood, snow, storm, acts of terrorism, other circumstances affecting the supply of the arrangements or structural problems. We will attempt to offer You an alternative Property, however if this is not possible, or unacceptable to You, then We would refund all monies paid by You. Our liability will not extend beyond this refund.
5. In the event of a cancellation by You, You must notify Us as soon as possible in writing. Any payments made prior to the date of cancellation are non-refundable. If the Booking is cancelled by You prior to the date which is 10 weeks before the Rental Period is due to begin, You will not be obliged to pay the remaining balance.
6. We advise that cancellation insurance is taken for all Bookings.
7. All prices are for the whole property and not on a per person basis, therefore we cannot offer a refund if one or more members of the party are unable to stay.
8. Cancellation Charges are as follows:
2 weeks or less = 100% of booking
3 weeks or less = 75% of booking
4 weeks or less = 40% of booking
5 weeks or less = 30% of booking