COVID-19 - We take the safety and welfare of our guests and employees extremely seriously and we are complying with the latest government guidelines to ensure maximum protection.
1. We charge £20 per dog. Should extra cleaning be required (especially if we find they have been on furniture, in the bedrooms/upstairs), we have the right to retain an agreed fee for any extra work carried out for excessive cleaning.
2. Dogs must not be left alone in the property, including any garden. Dogs must be kept on a lead within the boundaries of the property as the property boundaries may not be totally secure.
3. Dogs must be well behaved and strictly kept downstairs and off the soft furnishings and beds.
4. Any fouling on lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay for appropriate disposal.
5. Muddy paws should be cleaned before being allowed inside the house.
6. Dogs hair must be well cleared up before departing.
7. Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
8. If you or any member of the party has a pet allergy, we cannot guarantee that dogs, or other pets, have not stayed in your chosen property, even though pets have always been prohibited from 3, Riverside Cottage.
Failure to adhere to our dog policy may result in you being asked to leave without compensation.